Friday, September 26, 2008

The Ramseys and Brown Soon just the Browns

I guess I can start off by saying my name is Heather Ramsey im 28 and I live in Montpelier,I have lived here my whole life im a Bear Laker all the way. I have traveled plenty of places to know this is the place I want to raise my childeren. I love it here. I work for Northern Title in Montpelier and I love my job. The winters tend to be too long but oh well that a small price to pay for a wonderful community of great people! I have 2 childeren.... plus 1 when I get married. My daugther (Shaelyn)is 7 (going on 17) and she is a very smart and loving little girl. My son Austyn)is the most caring little boy. He could possibly become a vet or a Doc. Ha Ha I hope. My plus one child(Ryder) he's adorable too. I think he will want to become a farmer like his Grandpa Brown and Grandpa Woolstenhulme,. Then there is my wonderful fiance Reed he is the BEST.I just love him so much. He's a hard worker he works at the local Lumber Company and he is a great dad to all 3 of the kids I couldn't ask for better! We love to camp in the mountains at the lake, where ever really, we love the outdoors when ever we can and we enjoy 4-wheeler rides where ever.We are a happy family and plan to stay that way forever cant wait to get married.

1 comment:

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Hey you!! I saw your blog on Carrie's and thought I'd say hello. So, when is the big day or are you already married? I'm so glad that you are so happy! Congratulations! Hopefully I'll hear back from you soon! Take care ok!!
Sadie